I Went To Sedona & Another Man Gave Me His Heart.

I have arrived in Sedona! And it is gorgeous here!

As soon as we got to our room (which I discovered is in the center of the Boynton Canyon Vortex in Sedona) I told The Husband I wanted to go exploring.

"It's almost sunset," he countered. "It'll be dark soon. And it's getting cold. Can't we just rest?'

"Absolutely not!" I said. "I'm going for a walk."

He came with me. And we quickly found ourselves walking the trail up to the Kachina Woman.

The Kachina Woman is the rock formation in the Boynton Canyon Vortex. It has a beautiful view, if you hike up to it and look down into the Vortex. It also has beautiful views of the rest of Sedona as well. (I'll post those pictures later.)

As I was walking the trail up to the Kachina Woman, a gentleman was walking down from it.  He smiled at me and held out his hand.

"Hello!" he greeted. "I have something for you."

He handed me this...


"It's a heart I found up there. It's some love for you," he said.

I smiled. I always welcome more love.

"Thank you," I said. "Thank you very much."

He walked away.

Being the cynic that I am, I flipped the heart over, trying to see if there was some business he was advertising on it. But there was nothing. It was a beautiful red rock heart. Perfectly-shaped, which made me wonder if he had shaped it that way.

I showed it to The Husband.  He inspected it.

"How do you feel about another man giving me his heart," I asked.

He thought about it for a moment.

"I am okay with it. I know you in particular always have more room in your heart for love," he said.

It's true. What you see is what you get with me. I always wear my heart on my sleeve, hoping my love is picked up by those around me. It was nice to have the Universe send me some love back.

Comments

Elisa said…
You saw that guy on your first day! Awesome. I am pretty sure he spends his days walking the canyon. He came up to me and said, "Here's a heart from mother nature." Sweet!
Me said…
LOL! Yes!

He seems to be a lovely soul. My friend Frogger encountered him when she was here too.

Though, it seems that he only hands them out to women. Not the men. Hmm...

Popular Posts