Pantone: The Color Of 2013.

The Husband occasionally reads this blog. He never comments. (Because he is a Luddite and doesn't know how.) But he reads it. And for that, I am grateful. You'll see why in a moment.

As I tend to write about each year... I get excited when Pantone releases their view on what is going to be the Color of the Year for the new year. I've been following this since 2006...

2006 - Sand Dollar (Pinkish Beige)
2007 - Chili Pepper (Red)
2008 - Blue Iris
2009 - Mimosa (Yellow)
2010 - Turquoise
2011 - Honeysuckle (Pink)
2012 - Tangerine Tango (Coral-Orange)

And for 2013, it's Emerald.


The Husband has been bugging me about what I would like for Christmas this year. My advice to him:

LET THE PICTURE ABOVE INSPIRE YOU!

I actually don't wear real jewelry much. I like funky, cheap, plastic jewelry. My favorite stuff I've collected from over the years comes from the "cheap bins" in the Marc by Marc Jacobs boutiques. (It's like $2 for bangles and $5 for necklaces!! And they're kitschy!!)

But this year, should the feeling resonate with him... I'd love an emerald. 

#PipeDream #HumanProbablyWillPretendHeDidn'tSeeThisPost #ProbablyWillEndUpBuyingMyOwnGift

Comments

Popular Posts