Sedona: This Better Be Life Changing.

Alright! I leave here in a few minutes to catch a plane back to "Zona." The Husband and I are meeting at the Phoenix airport and getting in a car to drive north to beautiful and quirky Sedona.

Yeehaw!

Despite having grown up in Arizona, I've never been to Sedona. So I wanted the first time I go to be extra special... Which is why we are going for the Winter Solstice/Apocalypse.

EPIC!

On a recommendation from a professional travel writer, I booked us a stay at a resort located near one of the Vortexes. So if craziness is going to go down, we'll be right there when it does.

I can hardly wait!

I'll be up bright in early tomorrow morning as well to try to document some of it. Look for pictures and posts mid-Friday morning around it...

That is, if we're all still here.

I expect this to be a life changing trip in some way.

Comments

Elisa said…
Have fun. I love Sedona, and my partner and I are going on the 29th. It has a special energy there, no doubt. If you are into a hike, West Fork trail is a lovely one!
Laura said…
I'm super-excited about your trip. I'm going back to Houston, which is either the best place to spend the end of the world, or the worst. I'm leaning toward the latter. So I can't wait to experience epic life changes vicariously through you.

Popular Posts