A Dresser After A Year And A Half...

Finally... I have a place to put my clothes! No more storing them in wonky baskets I acquired from The Container Store a year and a half ago.

My dresser has arrived...



Now though, I am looking around this room and thinking I need a chair for a corner.

I guess you're never really finished decorating. It only took me a year and a half to find a dresser I liked. Maybe it will take less time to find a chair?

Here's hoping!

But in the meantime, I have managed to get most of my clothes into four drawers... Though I could really us five. Or even all six. But The Husband insists on having two drawers.

TWO!

We didn't even negotiate like this when we were dating and keeping stuff at each other's places. That is likely because I always stayed at is place and just commandeered space.

If you want something, you take it. You don't ask.

Comments

Popular Posts