Vignette: The Colorful Working Life In The Cottage.

I spend so much of my days inside right now... Well, the door is usually open to the garden... But that's because I am swamped with work and don't want to give up my schedule with outside of work. So I've prioritized focusing on bringing color inside of this little cottage space in which I dwell.

Meyer lemons...


Fragrant! One of my favorite things in the world... I have been researching how to grow one in my new home. They are grown inside usually, in pots.

Hydrangeas...


These hydrangeas have a slight blueish tinge to them. And I've now had them for a week and a half. So they live quite a while after cut!

Stained glass window...


I didn't even notice the window when I looked at this place initially. It wasn't till after I had moved in that I noticed it. It's in the entrance of my place. I love the colors.

Roses and red...


White roses are another favorite. They are clean and simple. Very fresh looking. The red clock I've had for about 12 years now. It's a collectible from my bridal consulting days at The Evil Empire.

I love color, Sunlight, and fresh flowers so much... You can bet I've started collecting ideas for my new home work space.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I absolutely love love love that coffee mug!! Will have to investigate to see if I can get it in Australia ;-)
Kathy in Perth xx

Popular Posts