Why Don't You... "Eame" For A More Simple Look.

I've had a dream for about five years now.

A dream of owning a piece of iconic modern design history.  And today, after much time spent over a number of years of coveting and drooling and researching precisely what I want, I chose these materials...


To make these...


The Eames Lounger and Ottoman.

The leather is a deep grey... Which is perfect. It will be going in my living room in the new house.  The chair is so comfortable. It's a perfect reading and watching TV chair.

But it's not the only thing I bought today. I also finally caved and ordered four of these for my dining table...


The Eames molded plastic chair.

I'm getting it made with the wire chrome base (shape pictured above) but a white shell.

This is the lookI am going for in my dining area...


One side will have the bench, the chairs will go on the end and on the other side of the table.

It's a simple look. But clean is good. It is easy.

Comments

Popular Posts