Renovation: Envisioning The Space.

I have a long list of things I have left to do for the house. There are a few more bathroom fixtures to but. Light fixtures for ceilings.  Paint colors to pick. Imagining which walls to put which pieces of art I currently own.

But I did manage to get a few things crossed of my list this weekend...

I purchased this outdoor furniture...


The two chairs, table and couch. My patio is allegedly going to be done next week... And I have this furniture scheduled to be delivered on Friday, the 24th.

I also knew that I needed something for this space...


Imagine it all one color (White Dove), and light hard wood on the landing.  The clean space will need something big to go there. At first I thought I would a mirror there. But while buying the outdoor furniture, I saw this...


Simple. But perfect, given my travels. The only two cities on this list that I have not been to are Tokyo and Shanghai.

I still have some outdoor art for the front patio to buy.  I doubt I'll find anything this awesome anytime soon though.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh man, that sign would be so cool personalized to you!
Me said…
Agree. Though every country I've been to wouldn't fit on it. I could always paying over it...

Popular Posts