Chanel For "Hoes."

I guess it was a "hoe-down" at Chanel's RTW Spring-Summer 2010 runway show...

I mean, there was dirt, grass and hay on the ground. Some members in the accompanying band were wearing cowboy boots (which no, are not a crime). But the thing that cinched it as a "hoe-down"?

The fucking clogs.






In each of these ensembles, I love what I see, till I get to the feet.

I hate clogs. With a passion. The last time I wore them was in 1994, senior year of high school. Valerie Malone had just joined the gang on 90210... And she rocked the clogs. And when the hot bad girl does something, we all follow the trend...

Except for that whole "being an evil slut, smoking pot, and doing Steve Sanders" bit. Who would do Steve Sanders? Eww!

Comments

Nichole M said…
Oh, I actually like the clogs! I love the whole outfit. Don't get me wrong, I also love boots, but I can't wear most of them... giant calves. So this will be a great option for me!
That Girl! said…
What's really bothering me isn't the clogs but the fact that all the models have legs that are smaller than the size of my arms. That ain't right!

At the shop we get people in all shapes and sizes and yes, it's very true that some women are actually that slim naturally. I wish he hadn't use ALL the slimmest models he could find b/c there are models who are still very slender but don't look like their ankles are going to break at any minute. Karl needs to relax with his issues about women's weight. I mean seriously, take away the clogs and give all those girls some ankle braces stat!
Melissa said…
Those models' legs look too weak to lift the clogs off the ground. How do they walk?

BTW, I think the clogs are awful, too. They need some girly heels or bootlets.

Popular Posts