Wanna Network With Me? Talk "Shoes" To Me.

Happy American Thanksgiving!

While most of you (my readers) were resting and filling your bellies with sustenance, I was at work. As today is not a holiday in Canada, and I didn't think to take the day off in celebration. I worked a full day, and then ended up at a women's networking event for a few hours afterwards.

I do most of my networking online. A lot of the wonderful people I have met in the past four years have been online and due to various social networking tools... Blogs, Twitter, Facebook... Those are the things I use the most. It's not forced. And it is purely genuine.

That is my kind of networking.

So while at this networking event, I found myself sitting down for a bit of it. And that provided me with a spectacular view of one of the things I love to talk about while networking...

SHOES!

Screw chatting about business and golf/sports! I am a shoe gal. You want to network with me? Shoes are one of the things I love. And here are some shots of a trend I saw a lot tonight... Boots!



Fabulous motorcycles with knit knee socks.



Slouchy with buckles and a bubble skirt... Adorable!




Folded knee-high with buckles. These kick ass!



This whole outfit was my favorite from tonight. The OTK boots with the fishnets looked phenomenal. Paired with studded grommet bag and the bowed skirt? Perfect combination of necessary feminine-roughness.

Despite being offended by some of the "networking" discussion and tips being provided, I found something to lift my spirits.

Shoes rule!

Comments

Bayjb said…
I really love the last pair of boots. The buckles in the back are great!
Allie said…
Have you read Shoe Addicts Anonymous? It's FABULOUS!

Popular Posts