Tuesday Nights Are My "Angry Nights."

Some of you follow me on Twitter. So you know exactly what I am talking about here...

I use Twitter a lot. I "tweet" often. And usually I keep things "pretty clean." But there is one block of time each week that I get out of control and crazy with the foul language in my tweets... When I watch The Biggest Loser.

Here are collection of this past week's greatest tweets from me while watching The Biggest Loser.




Yes. I know I ought to be ashamed. But I am not. Liz is a whore. A stupid, fat whore. And Rudy is the biggest asshole the show has seen in a really long time. So really, I am just telling the truth. But I did worry that I was offending others who follow me under normal circumstances when I use far more gentler language...

Apparently I had nothing to worry about.

"I don't even watch The Biggest Loser... But I love following your tweets!"

"Hilarious! I'm not offended!"

"You are dead-on with your assessment of Liz. And Rudy is a dick!"

"I look forward to your tweets on Tuesdays!"

These were just some of the responses I got when I apologized for my colorfulness. I was grateful that I had so much support. Because while I am not ashamed of my use of foul language, I do not want to offend my following Tweeters.

Unless those following me are Rudy and Liz from The Biggest Loser. Then they can go fuck themselves.

Comments

Kayleigh said…
lol! This cracks me up. I have two little brothers who are in 2nd and 6th grade. They don't like tv (they're from the internet generation), except one show, and that show is THE BIGGEST LOSER!! They stay up to watch it. It's so addictive.
bikramyogachick said…
Your Tues night biggest loser tweets are hilarious. Liz is a whiny pain in the um, behind!

Popular Posts