Office Walls.

Now that things are starting to settle down a bit, I find myself spending more time in my office at home.

I love it in here. I love that I have my own space. And I love that I have my own bathroom attached to it. And the thing I love the most about it right now...


My new boards!

I pretty bare walls in here. Hell, I have bare walls around most of my house. I realize that collecting art is something you do over the years... But I was dying to get something up on my walls in the office. So I went out last weekend and found four floral-covered cork boards.

They're girlie!

I styled them in an alternating pattern... And now I am tempted to go back to the shop on Yorkville Avenue and see if they have one more of each color. Now that I have them up, I am finding so many things to hang on them...

Horoscopes... Pictures... Funny coasters from pubs... Gym and yoga schedules... List of priorities... Fashion pieces I want... Cute little art pieces...

We said that if we ever had a kid, I would give up my office so they could have a room. But I lied. There is no way I can do that. I love my office.

The kid will have to fight me for it. And I fight dirty.

Comments

Yates said…
I love putting together collages of the things I love. It helps me with ideas, and to get out of my own head sometime. Some people call them vision boards.

Popular Posts