Same Desk, Different Office.

Back in Boston, I had a room of my own. I used it as an office.

To be perfectly blunt, though, it was barely bigger than a closet. In fact, we had a "dressing room" off our bedroom that was the same size as my "office." But because I made use of every single space in that room, and made it my own, I loved it. It held a couch, a chair, and my desk. And that's about it...



Here in the new home in Toronto, I have my own office again. Only this time, it is much bigger. I have two closets in it, which hold all my crafts and books. I have a private bathroom off it, with a huge shower. I have a smaller window than I did in Boston... But I made up for the lack of natural light with a new girlie lamp.

Here are some views of the new office... (Please keep in mind, though, that I am still unpacking and cleaning. This room isn't "done" yet.)







The one thing about having so much storage space... My desk stays relatively clean now.

Comments

LOVE the purple couch!!!! It actually looks comfy, too. . .
Ally W said…
I love it Missus! It looks both inviting to be productive and relaxing....I could totally see a winter day, curling up on the sofa with a book and a cup of coffee....ooooo so nice! Good job :)
Me said…
LOL! Thanks BFB!

Ally.. I am hoping it is a productive space for me. My last office was not. It was too crowded.
Cara said…
I have a random question! Where did you get those "matts" ON your desk? I'm not sure what they are but they are so cute and a great idea!
Catherine said…
Love the couch! Especially the shade of purple against the new wall color. It really pops.
Me said…
Thanks Cee & Cara!

Cara: The mats are from a company called Kikkerland.

http://www.kikkerlandshop.com/pm03f.html
Frogger said…
I. Am. So. Jealous.

Popular Posts