Sergio Rossi Riding Boots.

Fall is getting closer by the day. I know we technically have about three more weeks of Summer left... But let's face it: For those of us in the North, there really hasn't been much of a Summer.

Today, it was 63 and really windy here in Toronto.

So this means that Fall is coming even sooner than expected. Which means I need to get things in gear and really start thinking about my Fall wardrobe. The one thing I know I absolutely need are flat knee-high boots.

While out wandering around yesterday afternoon, I spotted these riding boots in a show store nearby...


They're by Sergio Rossi and they are divine.

However, I choked when I saw the price. And then I started thinking about the 13% tax that would be added to the price. And then I found myself wondering if it would be cheaper for me to buy them online and have them shipped here from the U.S.

And you know what? It would be. By $1.

No lie. It would cost me only a dollar less to buy them online and have them shipped than to buy them at the boutique in my neighborhood. Which means I would probably just buy them locally. (If I had the cash to buy them!) My time and not having to track them through shopping interfaces is worth more than $1.

They are amazing boots though, aren't they? A gal can dream... And try to find something similar but cheaper.

Comments

Popular Posts