Closet Fun: New Use For Tie Rack.

The people who lived in our house before us did a fantastic job with the closets.  And I mean EVERY closet.  But what I love most are the bedroom closets. In particular... Mine...


Yes, it is huge. Funny enough, though, it was the husband in the former household who used this one. The wife had the smaller one, which I have assigned to Human, my husband.  As to why the husband in the former household had the bigger one, I have no idea.

I mean, everyone knows that chicks have way more shit to put in them.  Or they should know that.

Anyway...  Because my closet formerly belonged to a man, it has 35 hooks along one section for ties and belts.  Since I don't wear ties, or really belts, I am finding a different use for them...


To hold my scarves and necklaces!

The Husband (Human) wanted to switch closets when he saw the tie racks. But I assured him that I would find a use for them. And I did.

Ain't no man gonna take my closet away from me!

Comments

Um, that closet is AMAZING. Absolutely AMAZING. I would love an entire wall of hooks devoted to just my scarves.

Siggghhhh...

To dream....
bikramyogachick said…
The chick ALWAYS needs the bigger closet! Perhaps Canadian people are different? **scratching head**
:)
That Girl! said…
Love the closet. Hooks are also very useful for storing jeans ;)
XOXO

Popular Posts