The Zoe Report - Almost As Bad As GOOP.

I was excited a few weeks back when I found out Rachel Zoe was going to be doing an email newsletter, the Zoe Report.



BANANAS!


However, I was under the impression that this would be a newsletter that would be filled with style tips. Rachel Zoe is known for natural fashion styling ability... (And for being ridiculously skinny and needing Botox badly.) So, why am I getting newsletters that appear to only be product pitches?

Here was Tuesday's...


Here was Wednesday's...


Here was Thursday's...


Here was Friday's...


Now, I love product reviews and recommendations as much as the next person... But where are my styling tips??? I want her knowledge... Not a bunch of products thrown at me.

TIPS, PLEASE!

Otherwise, Ms. Zoe, I will be unsubscribing from your newsletter... Just like I did with Gwyneth's GOOP.

Comments

Popular Posts