Sprinkles Cupcakes... SQUEE!

About a month ago I went home to Arizona for a very, very short trip. In fact, if you blinked, you would totally miss me. I was there for about two days, not counting travel time.

Why the quick trip all the way back west? To go bridal gown shopping with Red, my younger (and only) sis!

Having worked in the bridal industry for a few years in my early and mid-20s, I seem to have a ridiculous amount of knowledge in the following areas:
  • Wedding Planning
  • Wedding & Gift Registry Planning
  • Bridal Gown & Bridal Fashion (I have even been to Bridal Fashion Week in NYC. I have met many bridal gown designers - the big ones.)
  • Wedding Etiquette
So, of course Red was welcome to tap into my knowledge, should she feel she needed it. Plus, as the Matron of Honor, it is my duty to help her with whatever she needs for the wedding. And one of those things was trying on wedding gowns till we found the perfect one for her. So a whirlwind gown shopping trip we had. But, despite all the gown trying-on, we managed to sneak in a snack that I had never had before...



Yummy!

I only had one... But the one I had (Lemon Coconut) was sooo dreamy...


It looks like I imagine Heaven to be: Light, fluffy and coconut everywhere! Only in Heaven, there are margaritas too.

If you are ever in Phoenix (or parts of California and Texas), you should definitely give these a try. But only if you are a cupcake connoisseur like me!

Comments

Ally W said…
OOOoooo there is one about 15min drive from my place...and Little Miss' 2nd birthday in a couple of weeks! Sounds like a Mummy/daughter date to me :)
Me said…
Oh you should!!!! All little girls love cupcakes! They even sell "frosting shots" there. Those are little paper cups with frosting in them. It actually creeped me out to see two small children licking them when I was there... But then u realized that they probably weren't any worse for them than the cupcakes themselves.

I think it is an excellent b-day treat for the Little Miss!!!

Popular Posts