Best Travel Coffee Mug.

I own a house now. So this means fewer Starbucks visits.

(Expect Starbucks' stock to go down based on this decision.)

Now, because I am no longer including Starbucks coffee purchases in my monthly budget, it doesn't mean that I am no longer drinking coffee. Oh hell no! I am very much still drinking the liquid gold. Only now, I have to make it myself.

Yep! As soon as found the boxes containing my kitchen stuff on Friday, I searched for my coffee maker and bean grinder. Then I went to the Whole Foods down the street and picked up some Illy Espresso beans. (I usually prefer to use espresso beans for my coffee at home. STRONG!) I set my auto-timer on the coffee maker for 7am, and I enjoyed some both mornings this weekend.

Then this morning came... And it is "back to work" for me. My usual habit is to just pick up a cup on my way into the office. But in my effort to economize, I decided to use something I hadn't in a really, really long time...



My OXO travel coffee mug!

This thing is amazing. It does not leak. I keeps liquid HOT for hours. And it holds about two cups of coffee, which is more than enough to kick-start my day. And, if I find I do need a refill later in the day, I can take the mug with me to the Starbucks down the street and have it filled at a small discount.

This has officially become my new work must-have accessory!

Comments

amandadawn said…
I love those! Just make sure you are nice to them when washing them, as I bought one for the Husband and he broke the button after about a month. Of course, he's a boy and they are just rougher on things, but it was a sad day when it broke. It was a really good mug, though.

Popular Posts