Comforting Evening Ritual: Orange Mint Tea.

Slowly, I am trying to ween myself back off the large amounts of coffee I seem to love ingesting each day. To start, I have cut myself off from evening cups.

Except for on Saturday nights. On Saturday nights, a Starbucks Caramel Machiatto is my dessert. (Yummy!)

Instead, I have started drinking an herbal concoction that is surprisingly tasty...


Orange mint green tea!

I take two tea bags, orange and minty green. and combine them in a large cup. The green tea gives me a nice caffeine kick as well as some extra antioxidants. And the orange tea combined with the mint is is very crisp and sweet.

Am I the only weirdo here, or do others mix tea bag flavors together in one cup or pot?

Comments

Bex said…
I have never thought to mix tea bags together in a cup, but what a great idea! Also, I *LOVE* Stash Tea! I have way too much of it here at my office (if there is such a thing as "way too much" tea...)

Popular Posts