Cancun: It's Not Just For Spring Breakers.

"I'm gonna get so smashed!!!! It's gonna be (Tom) Cruise-azy!"

That would be what I would say about my upcoming trip to Cancun if I wasn't the refined old woman that I am now.

Actually, who am I kidding? I am not old. And I am not refined. But let's pretend I am anyway... Because Halloween weekend I am going to Cancun with Frogger for another one of our traveling adventures, and it will be a refined vacation.

How so?

Well, we will be staying at an adults-only resort. Which means no obnoxious Spring breakers and no little kids.



Sure, it's a romantic getaway resort... But it will be plenty relaxing for two gals. Hanging out by the pool... The beach... The spa...

It will be two and a half days of kick ass bliss! And I will be welcoming it greatly, as it will just be starting to get cold here in Toronto and I won't have seen Frogger for five months.

Ahhh!

We will be due some girl friend time. And some tequila. And since I am not going away to teacher training (tear), this will help cheer me up a little. At a much cheaper expense of course. (Having worked in the travel industry still has its advantages!)

I can't wait to get "Cruise-azy" on Halloween!!! CANCUN!

Comments

Ally W said…
sounds amazing...the photo looks incredible! Woohoo
Frogger said…
Romantic? Maybe for some. But I think it's going to be the new destination for girlfriend getaways!
You'll love it! I have to send you to a restaurant. La Habichuela. The one downtown. Beyond amazing.

I will also tell you which seemingly normal and family-filled street NOT to walk down, as I was offered cocaine no fewer than three times while walking down it...
Me said…
LOL! I don't think we plan on leaving the resort.
Grace said…
Excellence Playa Mujeres? My bf and I had SUCH a great time there last year - you will LOVE IT!

Popular Posts