Office Chic: Bella Lamp.

I spent all day yesterday hanging around my new house with the painters. They didn't need me there... I just wanted to be in my new house. Even though there is no furniture in there. (It all arrives next week.)

I hung around, for part of the day, in my new upstairs office. I sat on the carpet imagining what it would look like once it was painted the soft purple-grey color I ordered. And then I imagined all my office furniture in it. And then I imagined a girlie lamp in the corner, next to my fainting sofa. In particular, this girlie lamp...



It's the "Bella" lamp from a store around the corner called Structube. I love the chandelier-like quality it has...



The Husband, of course made total fun of me for choosing such a girlie lamp. But it's not going in his office, so he can "suck it."

Comments

Popular Posts