The Healing Power of Bikram.

So, a few months ago I decided to put off going to Bikram for the next year for medical reasons. After I stopped going though, I began drinking more coffee, staying up late and being stressed. I also developed sever joint pain in my left wrist.

I didn't want to admit that all these symptoms were due to me stopping the Bikram... But I decided to just go to a class on Saturday to see how I felt afterwards.

I felt SO WELL RESTED immediately after the class. I wasn't stressed about anything. I was tired. I barely made it through dinner at a restaurant with my husband later that night. I wanted to just fall into bed and sleep.

This was glorious! Restful sleep!

The next morning when I woke up, I realized the searing pain I had been having in my left wrist wasn't there anymore. It had disappeared. Completely. I could push on a door with my left hand without feeling like it was going to give out.

I went back to class on Sunday (yesterday.) I felt energized for the rest of the day. It was great!

I'm going back tonight. Time to cleanse the body.

Comments

Popular Posts