Short List Of Reasons To Live: January 23, 2010.

One busy week ends... Another lays ahead of me. Here is my list of reasons to keep pressing on...
  • Next weekend marks 10-years since meeting Human, my husband. A significant milestone!
  • I have three Bikram classes to teach this week. And I am very much enjoying teaching.
  • Only three weeks till my vacation away to Providenciales!
  • The Husband has finally agreed to bring in an electrician to fix the four things broken in the house: the doorbell, a set of kitchen lights, a plug in the back garden and a set of dimmer lights on the third floor. (He was fighting me on the dimmer lights. "Do they need to be fixed?" Um, yes. They do.)
  • Hoping to do some hiring at work this week. (Speaking of which... If you know of anyone who lives in the Toronto area... Has a degree in some type of journalism, marketing or business communications field... And is interested in working in the digital marketing filed... Contact me.)

Comments

Popular Posts