Guilty Pleasure: StyleLikeU.

Over the past few months, when I have time to spare to watch them, my guilty pleasure has been to peruse StyleLikeU for their closet tours.

I love peeking into the fashion of other people. Do a blog post on what's in your closet, and I most certainly will read it. StyleLikeU offers photos, but the gold is the videos they produce. They interview everyday creative people, as well as the more well-known.

It's inspirational to hear others describe what's in their closet, as well as how they interpret their personal style.

Here is my most recent favorite one... Andrea Mary Marshall. She lives in NYC. She is an artist. She does some interesting and self-reflective art. And I love her clean and sophisticated style.

Andrea Mary Marshall for Stylelikeu.com from StyleLikeU on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts