My Intern, Flat Stanley.

For the next few weeks, I have an intern.

His name is "Flat Stanley."


Flat Stanley hails from the Long Island area originally. He just finished up his Freshman year at Boston University, where he is majoring in Marketing. He is spending the next few weeks with me as my personal assistant and intern for college credit.

Normally, I don't bother learning anything about interns, because, well, they're interns. So who cares? But Flat Stanley was insistent that I understand his favorite color is blue and that his favorite food is "potato."

I'm assuming that means that he will eat anything made of potatoes. So I shall recommend he try out Smoke's Poutnerie before he leaves Toronto and goes back to Long Island for the Summer.

However, I am insisting we do some shopping, stat. His clothes are fine for non-work exploring. But they will not do in the office or when traveling with me. I need my interns to be impeccable.

Comments

John Dunworth said…
I <3 it!! My Flat Stanley is a home body, his "brother" didn't want him to leave "the village"!! LOL I did cheat and took Stanley to work yesterday also. Have fun!! :)

Popular Posts