A New Look.

This is the EIGHTH year of this blog. I've certainly come a long way since I started it way back when. And I needed a new look to this thing that reflected where I am in my life now... Simplifying and prioritizing. Streamlining my taste. Choosing freshness in ideas and look. Veering away from trends, and trusting my instinct to shoot from the hip.

Which is why you see a new look and layout for this space.

I'm not sure if this is where I will end up for good on the design. But it's a clean choice for while I think about how to evolve this space and my writing. It will take me a while to figure out what I want, as I have a lot going on right now and haven't had a chance to really give it some thought. 

I just couldn't stand to allow the dark version to represent me any longer.

Blah!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was wondering if you might address this as when first came across it yesterday I thought, "UGH! Is it just my computer or what?" I find this new layout difficult to read, no matter the view (magazine, classic, whatever). Guess I'll try to get used to it for now . . . Blech.
Me said…
LOL! Sorry! I'll play around with it this week. I'm open to suggestions...
Rebecca Raye said…
I love the new look!
Anonymous said…
I much prefer the old one... It was warmer, easier to read and less...clinical looking.

Popular Posts