Bordeaux: French Spring.

The best time of year to visit France, in my opinion, is absolutely Springtime. Granted, I've never been here in Summer or Fall. Only Spring and the start of Winter... But there is so much to be charmed by when walking through the streets of a French city in Spring.

Flowers...


These are French Tulips. And they are in my favorite coral-orange color!

And these streets on a slightly sunny day...


Leaves budding on the trees are a fertile sign of the pending creations.

And the alleys where shops are tucked along them...


I discovered a new macaron shop. And they had some interesting macaron flavors...


These were mostly "savory" ones. They also had a "Roquefort" flavored one. Was very tempted, but did not cave.

The whole city of Bordeaux is a beautiful picture. I could ho on and on for weeks just shooting the beauty around here.


I call it "French Spring."

Comments

Popular Posts