Encinitas: My Cottage Near The Beach.

Okay... So it's about a 20-minute walk to the beach. And a five-minute bike ride. But it would be a lot closer if I didn't have the Coaster train blocking the direct path between me and the beach. It would be less than 10 minutes to the beach, if I were brave enough to cross the tracks by foot.

But I am not.

Anyway... I am loving my little cottage-type place I am renting here in Encinitas. It's got such a lovely feel...


I nice private entrance. And look! My own little yard...


The owners, who live right next door, really did a great job of making this place charming for guests. Typically, they rent the place out to people by the month. And with summer coming soon, I wanted to have it all to myself, even though I won't be living here full time until July. So I booked the place through the end of the year!


Really, the little garden is nice and private. And gorgeous.

Inside, the furniture if very beach cottage-y too...


It's a two bedroom. Which means: GUESTS!

Who wants to come and visit?

Comments

amanda said…
One of my friends moved to Cardiff last year. Eating breakfast burritos overlooking the ocean was AMAZING! Get yourself to Bull Taco :) http://www.bulltaco.com/site/

Popular Posts