Mood-Enhancing: Bright Lipstick By Tom Ford. I Mean "Om" Ford.

Today finds me delayed at the airport in Venice. Which means I will be missing my connecting flight in Dublin to Boston. Which means I will be staying overnight in Boston. So, by default, I am adding "Dublin" to the "Seven in Seven" tour. But really, all I will be seeing is the airport, the Hilton Hotel at the airport, and the view between the two.

When I woke up today, I didn't bother doing anything beauty-wise except throw my hair back in a braided bun. "What's the point?" I thought. I was just going to be getting on a plane and traveling for 16 hours. Well, now, as you know, that 16 hours has become about 36 hours.  And I look like crap.

But I have one thing with me that is helping me look less crappy, and feel more glamorous - despite probably having to wear the same clothes two days in a row...


No. Not the champagne. It's the lipstick on the glass!  Here's a better look at it in evidence...


There is no doubt in my mind... A bright pop of lipstick - preferably by Tom Ford, as his are gorgeous colors and last a long time - is an easy way to pop up your mood and look glamorous. Don't believe me?

See...

(Wearing: Tom Ford "Wild Ginger" and a little bit of mascara.)

(Wearing: Tom Ford "Wild Ginger" and a smudging of cream blush.)

(Wearing: Tom Ford "Wild Ginger" and SPF 60.)

(Wearing: Tom Ford "Wild Ginger"a smudging of blush.)


(Wearing: Tom Ford "Wild Ginger"a smudging of blush.)

I know... You're probably thinking, "But you filtered some of those photos with Instagram." Sure did! It allowed me to give the lip color a real pop! But notice, in most cases, all I've done with my hair is throw it back. The lip color carries my look for me. It cleans me up, making me less drabby.

Still don't believe me? Well, let's look at a "Before" and "After" I just did while here in the airport...

Me without any make-up at all...


And me with bright lipstick...


Is there any doubt of the magic of this stuff??? No other make-up, just the Tom Ford... And it makes a definitive impact.

Forget your anti-anxiety  drugs, your depression drugs, your alcohol, and your "emotional eating" ladies... All you need in life to perk your mood up quickly and put you in a state of "om" is some bright lippy!

Comments

Popular Posts