The Perfect Spot For A Home.

Most of my afternoon was spent out in my little garden here in Encinitas.  I sat at the little cafe table the landlord has set up, writing away and drinking coffee for a few hours.

When I eventually looked up from my screen at the tree in front of me, I noticed there were limes growing on it...



"That will be extremely convenient," I noted. I have all kinds of needs for limes... Guacamole, chicken, for my water, for pie... 

"How awesome is it to have them right outside my door?"

Then I noticed what lay beyond the lime tree, and the fence of the property...


I nice house. Away from the street, but conveniently located. Near the Coaster (the commuter rail), the beach, and loads of other stuff. The yard is rather big - as everything you see in the photo belongs to the owner - but it is a perfect-sized house.

It's not for sale. But you can bet I'll keep my eye on it if it ever does go on sale. Though, I bet the current owners love it and never want to leave. Why would you want to leave  a place like that?

Comments

Popular Posts