Healthy Dish For The Weak: Prepping Brain-Activating Green Smoothies.

I'm trying something new this week.

I would say that about 1/3 of the time I actually eat something before I work out in the mornings. Or at all, even when I don't work out.

I know. I'm bad.

So yesterday, I decided to prep my favorite green smoothie for the whole week.


Finally! Another use for those mason jars I had lying around!

I piled all of the fruit into the jar first.

Then I put in one of my favorite morning supplements...


Alpha Brain! I broke open two capsules into each jar. Alpha Brain is a supplement for your brain. Makes you more smarter in morning time!

Anyway... I scrunched the kale into the top of the jar.


Then this morning, I poured one jar with just a few ounces of coconut water into the blender...


And an easy pre-training smoothie! Starting tomorrow, I'll be adding protein powder to it... As I am supposed to be eating protein at every "meal". 

Let's see how that ends up affecting the taste. Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular Posts