Pismo Beach - A Major Birthday Celebration.

No. Not my birthday. That was back in April, if you recall.

This was for a very close friend who was having a major milestone birthday.  And she decided that for it she would bring all of her close friends together in one place that was sunny and gorgeous...


Pismo Beach!

Located in the Central Coast of California, about three hours-ish from Los Angeles, we rented a house right on the beach for a few days.

We had our own private fire pit and no wifi. But tons of gorgeous views of the ocean and sunset....



I got in a few walks along the beach over a few days, and got to see some new things that I never see/notice at my beach here in Encinitas...


Birds playing with the tide, taking off as it comes in to touch their feet, in perfect synchronicity.

Sand Script...


I honestly feel these are words in some ancient language, one which only the ocean speaks.

And some ocean money...


Sand dollars! They were everywhere along the beach, embedded in the dense sugar. 

My favorite thing about the beach was the sunsets, though. Because it meant it was chilling down and time to put sweatshirts and this on...


A fire. I love fires.

It was a hectic week last week. So this was a welcome change. And clearly, I looked at peace...

Comments

Popular Posts