Hermes Meets Istanbul.

I like pretty things.


And one of my favorite pretty things is the orange box with the brown ribbon. Many women dream of the Tiffany Blue box with the white satin ribbon. But not me.  It will always be about the Hermes Orange with chocolate brown ribbon.

I treated myself to some new espresso cups...


Delicate and sweet.

Last week, after almost six years, my Nespresso machine died. I think all the moves killed it.  I think I could have gotten another two years out of her.  I replaced her with a new Nespresso Pixie machine...


The first Nespresso in a pretty porcelain cup.

I paired it with some china pieces I picked up in Istanbul last year...


Same way it was served to me all over Europe - with a small glass of sparkling water.

This was my morning...


I'd already been to the beach and grocery shopping by 10am. Laying out and writing was dreamy.

Comments

Popular Posts