Far Too Cool.

I love it when other people who also blog come leave comments on my blog. I love it because if they are a member of blogger, the URL of their blog is left behind. It gives me a chance to see what other people are creating out there.

A couple of weeks ago, a blogger left a comment on one of my postings and I discovered her site Far Too Cute. The blogger, Nikki, is a fellow girl about "Beantown" and fan of all things fashion... And I totally dig that. She runs a vintage clothing and accessories shop on eBay. Check out these awesome shoes I scoped out on her site...


The buttons are what caught my eye. They give the shoe a "feminine" and "polished" look. Ahh!

I was totally gonna hit "buy." But then I realized they were a size too small. And I have had a bad habit of buying shoes too small simply because I fell in love with them and felt I could "suck it up" and just squeeze into them. It never turns out good. But I will definitely be checking back each week to see what's new in her store.

Comments

Popular Posts