Things That Make You Go, "Duh."

Umm... Not sure what parents out there didn't already know this... But it seems that this would be a "given."

According to this article I came across in today's Boston Globe, a recent health study suggests that "playing" is healthy for children.

You know you're a lazy-assed parent if you have to site on your butt reading about this online and thinking "wow! Earth shattering and informative!" instead of actually hanging out with your kid and encouraging them to go outside and play.

Seems logical to me that if your kid sits inside playing video games all day, rather than being active, they could become overweight.

You know, if I have nothing to blog about, I just don't post. Maybe online newspapers should follow the same rule. If you have something that really isn't news (or even entertaining) don't put it up.

Although, I could be opening the floodgates here as to what is news and what isn't. But Whatever happens, happens.

Comments

Popular Posts