Pabelbon's Wife's Bag.

So, I'm over at Boston.com, flipping through the celebration photos from last night's game... And they all are the same thing over and over again... The guys celebrating in the club house, spraying champagne all over each other.

Then I get to the series of photos where the players are celebrating with their families, right after the game, on the field. I was about to stop flipping when I came across this photo...


This photo (of Papelbon and his wife kissing) pulled me in. Why? Because of her bag.

I love her bag. It's the Chloe Bay bag. And it's de-lish.

She has phenomenal taste. I am so happy for her and her taste. And of course because her husband helped win the World Series for Boston. But I celebrate her fashion first.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, let's applaud a professional athlete's wife for having the "taste" to carry a $2,100 purse. Definitely the notable moment of Sunday night...
Me said…
Hey! I admit.. I'm not a fan of baseall to begin with. So I should get some credit for finding someting to appreciate.

Cut me some slack, yo.

And there's nothing wrong with a $2,100 bag. Some people drive expensive cars. Others, they have expensive bags. Me? I would never buy a car.

But I would buy a very, very nice bag.
Anonymous said…
Ok, fair point. Everyone takes their own angle. but it's $2100, for a bag. That's like one of the Vuitton pet carriers... I guess I fall into the category of people that would buy the expensive car instead.
Me said…
LOL!

Yeah.. You're with the more "sane" population that would find more usefulness in a car than a purse.

I have no children, no pets and I work in the city. I have no need for a car.
Anonymous said…
yeah well i am cool with her purse, i'm just glad that she found jonathan so i could make such a beautiful baby with her first love. All the fame isn't that appetizing me. I don't think i'd like to stand in the shadows of my husband's spotlight but i wish them the best for a happy family life and a new lil baby.

Popular Posts