Such Divas!

It had been a gorgeous Autumn day in the Common! There was a slight chill to the air... It was a little bit windy... Leaves were falling... And dogs were dressed to kill.

I hung out a little today with some new friends at the annual doggie Halloween parade that is held here in Boston each year. Here are a few snapshots of some of my favorite costumes... (Though, the best dressed doggie - a Westie named Walter - I did not get a picture of... Tear!)

Biker Dawgs


Lobster Dog


Naughty School Girl Puppeh


Banana Doggie


Golfing Puppies


I didn't catch a shot of one of my favorites... Hugh Hefner Dog and His Bitches Next Door. But there were a ton of creative costumes marching around. It was difficult to figure out which ones to snap a picture of!

The parade this year ended at the Common. Before this year, it always ended at the South End Open Market. I guess it's no longer just a South End event. It's gotten so popular and big that they had to expand it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweet! I wish I could have entered my dog.

Popular Posts