New Uggs.

I realize we are lucky here in the Northeast to have managed to squeeze out a few extraordinary weeks of warmth. However, I am not kidding myself...

I KNOW colder weather is like two seconds away. And I won't be able to continue wearing my little ballet flats everywhere. So I decided to take the plunge, and get another pair of Uggs.

My last pair kept me going through four winters. So, I decided to just stick with what I know works for me. Only this time, instead of calf-length black Uggs, I decided to go with the tall ones.



Same color. Same shoe style. Just higher up my leg.

Say what you will about Uggs*, I do like them. They are sturdy. They are incredibly warm. They are so comfortable.

And fashion for me is about comfort first.

*"They're ugly." "They're stupid." "They're ridiculously expensive." "They're dumb."

Comments

Popular Posts