Uggs Gone Uggly.

Well, they lasted me four winters here in Boston. I bought them in December 2003. And I loved them. They weren't the popular ones every other girls was wearing (with their jeans tucked into them when it wasn't snowing - yuck!)... But they were cute. And I used them as they were meant to be used...

In cold weather.

Not in the Summertime or when it was 50 degrees or warmer outside. They were strictly for cold and wet weather. And they were fantastic. But now, they are, well, completely worn out. Take a look for yourself...

They look good from the front and side still...


But when you look at the back of the heel, you can clearly see they have become worn through.


So it's time to replace my Uggly-worn Uggs. I just don't what to replace them with for this winter. Another paid of Uggs? Perhaps. I do love them for winter here in New England. And, despite wearing them everyday in winter, they held up for four years. So they are a quality product.

Comments

Popular Posts