Robert Rodriguez Hooded Coat.

There probably won't be much use for a new Fall coat this year, with the temperature trending so warm. I will likely have to go from no coat to my wool coat in the span of a few days. And that is disappointing. Not just for me, the girl who likes to dress for different seasons. I imagine it is disappointing for retailers too...

I was considering buying a new Fall coat for this season. The one I had my eye on? The Robert Rodriguez Hooded Coat at Neiman Marcus and Saks.


I love the hood on the back of it, and the length. It's got a preppy/funky feel to it. And it's light enough for layering. But that is really more a "Fall" thing to do. And I consider "Fall" temperatures to be strictly high 40s to mid 50s. And it's just to warm for this piece.

So I will not be buying it. But I do love it.

Comments

The Mama In Red said…
So, as we have established, being a transplant, I never knew fall existed. Of course, our winters are more like winter-lite. So I need some new coats—a fall coat and a winter coat. I think Jcrew's lady coat is quite nice, the stadium wool I am thinking would suit fall better. What else could I look for in a fall coat? As for a winter coat, I really like the Jcrew cashmere coats with Thinsulate, however I found a single-breasted peacoat from Anthropologie I like as well (online, I haven't been to the store). What are your winter coat and late fall coat suggestions, other than this one? Thanks!
Me said…
Hmm... Great question Amanda. This one is going to require it's own post, which I will be doing tonight. Thanks for the idea!

Popular Posts