New Desk Heaven.

The new desk I ordered from Crate and Barrel a few weeks ago arrived at 8am this morning. Yay!

I was grateful not to have to haul it up the stairs, as it was very heavy. But I did have to put it together. And I don't think I did a bad job...



It is so big! It holds everything... Including my scanner/printer. And yes, that is the new lamp I bought from West Elm on the right side of the desk. Soxy Lady wanted to know how I liked the lamp...

I do like it. And I think I am going to get the floor lamp as well. But, it is a very loud lamp. When you go to turn it on, you have to go through the cascading shells... And they clink loudly when being shuffled through. So that is the only bad thing.

Now I need a chair for the desk. Still haven't found one yet.

Comments

bonbonagogo said…
I heart it all...esp. the mousepad :)

Popular Posts