Yeah... I'm Not Lying.

I don't know if anyone at my work believed me when I told them the new T3 blow dryer I picked up at Sephora was "the shit."

"I can dry and shape my hair in 10 minutes!" I kept telling them over and over again.

They gawked at the price. ($200.) And I don't blame them, it is a ton of money to spend on a blow dryer.

"But it's so worth it! If it saves me time!" I countered.

I've gotten many compliments on my hair since using the new blow dryer. I even packed it in my purse one day, and brought it into work with me to show everyone how quiet it was. (That's when one of my co-workers noticed the rhinestones on the handle of the dryer... Which I hadn't noticed before and made me love it even more!)

My boss, a man, thought I was a little crazy with all my "blow dryer" talk and for bringing it in to the office with me. (I couldn't see his reaction when I crawled under my desk - which is next to his - to plug the dryer in and show everyone how quiet it was. He also looks at me weird lately when I start petting my hair and say, "My hair's so soft!")

I managed to entice one of my other co-workers to order it for herself. She has LONG, gorgeous red hair. And she prefers to let hers air dry, but it takes so long. I told her that the T3 dried my hair with out any frizziness.

"I don't need any product!" I kept saying. I also told her that Sephora has a great return policy. So if she didn't like it, she could return it.

Well, it arrived to her home the other day. As soon as she used it, she IM'd one of my other co-workers and confirmed it dried her hair VERY quickly. I believe she is really digging the dryer.

This is when one of my co-workers (the one who went with me to Jean Therapy last week) gave me a stern look and said...

"You're such an enabler when it comes to spending money! I spent $XXX on jeans. She spent $200 on a blow dryer!"

"Yeah," I said. "Though, I only lead you to QUALITY products that actually work. And now you don't need to buy jeans for at least another six months - if you follow Jean Therapy's care instructions. And the warranty on the hair dryer is fantastic."

She agreed. And it's true... It is a lot of money to spend on these things... But they are quality things. I research quite a bit online before I make a purchase.

The only place I tend to fail at the "quality return" from a product is with beauty and spa services. You can research some one's background as much as possible, and you can still end up with a bad haircut or a facial that makes you break out badly.

But when it comes to products that are tangible, I am pretty good at calling it.

Comments

Popular Posts