"I'm Gonna Wear My Wedding Dress Tomorrow."

One of the main attractions to my current job was that I could wear jeans every day to work if I wanted to. When I worked at various agencies, you often had to keep it a little "business" in case clients came in. And that just did not jive with my style. So you can imagine how relieved I am to be able to kick it casual every day in the office.

And most of my co-workers keep it casual in the office too. However, today we have a bit of an oddity... One of our co-workers is wearing a full business suit... And even a tie.

WTF?

I mean, he looks swell. The suit is nice. And the tie is nice. But it just doesn't fit.

"Maybe he's dressed up because 'Person X' from the U.K. office is here," said one co-worker. "'Person X' is nicely dressed. Maybe he wanted to be posh too?"

"Perhaps," I responded. "But if this is the direction we're going in, tomorrow, I'm coming to work in my wedding gown!"

"That would rock!" was her response.

Seriously though, I'm all for keeping my attire casual-fashionable. But please don't make me come to work dressed up! I would have to buy a ton of dress pants, because I don't really have any!

Comments

Popular Posts