Jo Malone White Jasmine & Mint.

About a month ago I got a fragrance sampler mailed to me from Saks Fifth Avenue. A few weeks later, I got one from Neiman Marcus. Then one came from Bergdorf Goodman. Each of the samplers was for Jo Malone, my favorite fragrance creator.

The featured fragrance in each of the samplers was a new one... White Jasmine and Mint. And it is divine!



Each sampler I pulled out and rubbed on my wrists. I let the husband smell test them. He approved! So off to Saks I was today to pick up a small bottle of it.

When I got there, Larry - the Jo Malone counter man - told me I was "in luck."

"When we first got the scent," he explained, "we sold out of it immediately. We keep running out. Everyone loves the smell of white flowers."

"And the mint if a nice surprise among the notes," I added.

He agreed. It's rare that anyone would want to wear mint. But with the jasmine, it works nicely. I am looking forward to blending it with the French Lime Blossom and the Vintage Gardenia I have from Jo Malone as well.

Comments

Popular Posts