Swimming, Dolphins and Whales.

I haven't been to acupuncture in a few weeks... Yet, I am finding myself very tired lately. (Additionally, I am very busy at work lately too... Which is why I am light on blogs this month. So, apologies everyone.)

Anyway, with all this "tiredness" comes weird dreams. There was the "Gingerbread Box" one the other day. (Which I still have not interpreted.) Then, last night, I had another weird dream. This dream was another swimming dream. I used to only have those after I went to acupuncture. But I haven't had acupuncture in two weeks.

In last night's dream, I was on vacation somewhere tropical. And I was swimming in a very clear ocean. I was in a shallow area of the ocean, standing up. And a dolphin swam up to me and "kissed" my leg. Then, a hundred feet in the distance, I saw a whale jump up out of the ocean and land back in it.

When I have dreamed about dolphins before, I know that it relates to spiritual guidance. Swimming dreams pertain to exploring your unconscious mind. And whales also represent being in tune with spirituality.

What's with all the spiritual elements? I have no idea what they mean, or what I am supposed to get from them.

Comments

Popular Posts