Love Hobo International.

A co-worker of mine had been craving a new pair of cool jeans for a few weeks now. She's heard me go on and on about how much I love Jean Therapy, and asked me to take her there.

So we went after work with the intention of helping her find a pair of jeans. But of course, I couldn't leave without something myself! Only this time, I didn't buy any jeans. Jean Therapy carries a variety of things, including bags and t-shirts.

I ended up walking out with a t-shirt dress by Topless California and a clutch by Hobo International...

It's a fold-over clutch in an olive green... And it's the perfect alternative to the outrageously expensive Balenicaga clutch I was craving!



Yummy! And way cheaper than the Balenciaga.



My co-worker ended up finding a stellar pair of Paige Premium Denim jeans for herself... So it was a very productive shopping expedition.

Comments

That Girl! said…
It was great to see you and meet your co-worker. I'm so glad you like the Hobo line. I love their stuff! And that Topless dress is amazing. I can't wait until it gets a little cooler and I can wear mine with tights and tall boots.

PS...you looked adorable in your little short jacket and paige jeans!
Me said…
LOL!

Thanks!

Also, my co-worker emailed me this weekend to tell me she had a DREAM ABOUT HER JEANS!

She can't wait to get them!

Popular Posts