Straight As A Pin In 10 Minutes!

I keep going "on and on" to people about my new fancy blow dryer.
"It straightened and dried my hair in less than 10 minutes!"

"I didn't have to put any product in it!"

"It's so soft now!"

"It's not frizzy!"

Yes... For those of us not blessed with thinner straight hair, we can now get it with this awesome series of hair dryers.

Now I realize most of you probably aren't aware of what my hair usually looks like... So let me paint you a mental picture...

It it was worn down, it was wavy, and usually knotted. And pulled back in a clip. It was also dry and frizzy. Often, though, I would wear it back in a low knot to keep it out of my face. It was "low maintenance" and "boring." And it took me 10 minutes to do these things.

Now though, I have perfectly straight hair. Check it out...


"Low maintenance" and "polished!"

Comments

Popular Posts