"Make Out Therapy" Defined.

Making up new words is fun!

I was chatting at work with someone about something.

She asked me if I had seen the latest episode of The Hills. I told her I hadn't. She then told me that on the latest episode, LC and Brody make out.

"Why would LC do that with him?" she asked.

"I don't know," I told her. "She's lonely. Maybe she needed 'make out therapy?'"

"Make out therapy" is a phrase I made up out of nowhere. But, I think it really illustrates (when properly used) what LC is going through. She's been single all season. She's lonely. And she wants to kiss someone. So why not make out with a "kinda" ex-boyfriend?

Here's the break down of the definition...

"make out": kiss, embrace, or fondle with passion

"therapy": therapeutic treatment

"make out therapy": therapeutic treatment that involves kissing and fondling.

We could all probably use some "make out therapy" from time to time. (Though some of us only have it with our significant others... Rather than a variety of people. I don't feel like I am missing out though.)

Comments

That Girl! said…
Seems I'm in the wrong type of therapy work ;)fl
Me said…
lol! No way! Your therapy is good too!!!!

Do you have any idea how much my co-worker LOVES her jeans!!!???!!!

Popular Posts