So GOOD.

A few weeks back I wrote about how I had been looking for some John Derian pieces for my new little home office. But I couldn't find any where in Boston that sold his pieces.

Well, since then, a few people have written in and told me that I had to check out GOOD on Charles Street in Beacon Hill, as they definitely stocked his pieces. And boy do they!!!

I headed over to GOOD after the doggie parade, since I was already in that area. (I love Beacon Hill. Different from the South End, but it is quite charming.) I was able to pick up two pieces from the good selection they had...

Rooster Round Plate




Encourage Good Intentions
Plate



One of the shop people told me that anything in John Derian's collection they could special order for me, and that they will have a new shipment of his pieces coming soon. I am hoping they will have some of the pirate pieces I have seen around. But I will definitely going back in the not too distant future to check out whatever they have in.

This pieces ROCK!

Comments

Popular Posts