Drag Queen Carrie?

I am a little disturbed...

I heard a rumor about the Sex and the City movie coming out next year... And today I logged on to Page Six and saw this photo...


Umm... This has GOT to be a dream sequence of some kind. This isn't how I picture Carrie as a bride. I picture her in a shorter & sexy dress... One that shows off her great legs and her fabulous shoes.

Carrie Bradshaw would never dress in a full ballgown. And what's with the veil? What the hell is that growing out the side of her face? From this angle, she looks like a drag queen.

This has got to be some warped dream sequence.

Comments

bonbonagogo said…
may 30, biyotch.

and you are so right on with your comments.
Me said…
HAHAHAHA! According to Perez Hilton, this is IN FACT a dream sequence in the film! Yay!

Popular Posts