I Need Short Shorts.

So... I've been doing all this yoga (three years as of a few weeks ago) and all these training sessions with a trainer at the gym... And it's paying off. So much that I am in need of shorter shorts to wear during Bikram yoga classes.

Up until about six months ago, I was still wearing yoga pants to class. Then I felt comfortable enough to wear shorts. Now though, my shorts (which come up to under my thighs) are just too long. And I look like an ass clown. I am more toned in my legs (but still curvy) and look stupid trying to cover up the curves with baggy shorts.

The baggy shorts actually make my thighs look bigger.

So I am in need of shorter shirts for yoga. Preferably made of sweat-wicking material, and cover just the tops of my thighs...

Like these:



Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the maroon ones! They remind me of my favorite team - ASU - go devils!!
That Girl! said…
It's funny b/c I tend to be a very modest person, when it comes to being covered, but in yoga, I tend to say "screw it". I think that too much clothing just gets in the way during class. I think both pairs are very nice and will serve you well :)
Anonymous said…
I'm going to be starting a bikram yoga class soon and I was wondering, as somebody who's been doing it regularly, do you have any advice/tips for beginners?

Popular Posts